This public offer is the offer of LLC Academy of Public-Private Partnership
EGRPOU code 39045976,
01133, Kyiv, Almazova str, 18/7
to conclude an agreement on the terms and conditions set forth below with any person interested in receiving services (hereinafter referred to as the “User”).
The acceptance of this public offer means the performance of registration actions on the website http://academy-ppp.com/pl/cms/... (hereinafter the “Website”), in which the User explicitly indicates his personal data or such data is transferred automatically from third-party services (Social Networks, Messengers, Telecommunications Operators and others).
Registration actions are performed in the form of:
• Filling out the form on the Website page with personal data (name, surname, phone number, email address etc.).
• Joining the Service community on Social Networks (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn) (or “liking” the community page, or “subscribing” to the community, or accepting an invitation to join the community).
• Filling out the form on the Website page embedded in the Social network as part of the Service community.
• Sending a message to the community of the Service on the Social Network or commenting on another message in the community.
• Connecting, adding to the list of contacts or starting an automatic contact of the Service (“bot”) in the Messenger (Telegram, Viber, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Instagram).
• Sending a message to the contact of the Service (including “bot” and by phone number) using the Messenger.
• Sending email messages to the email addresses of the Service.
• Phone call to the phone numbers of the Service.
• Sending SMS messages to the phone numbers of the Service.
In the case of acceptance of this public offer, the person who intends to receive information on the Site and/or access paid or free services of the Service and/or perform any other actions on the Site, understands and confirms that:
• The text of the public offer is understandable, the user has no questions at the time of acceptance of the public offer.
• According to the Law of Ukraine “On the protection of personal data” ((Vidomosti Verkhovnoyi Radi Ukrainy (VVR), 2010, No. 34, art. 481)), processing of personal data is allowed if it is necessary for the execution of an agreement to which the subject of personal data is a party. Acceptance of this public offer means consent to the processing of personal data of a person who intends to receive the services of the Service.
• The Service has the right to send out notifications of an advertising-informational nature to a user registered on the Service using contact information (personal data explicitly specified by the User when registering or otherwise using the Service, as well as using data received automatically from third-party services (Social Networks , Messengers, Telecommunications Operators.) Advertising and informational messages may be sent through:
1. sending email messages;
2. sending SMS messages;
3. sending messages using Messengers;
4. sending messages using social networks;
5. phone calls, including automatic.
• The Service has the right to send out advertising and informational nature not only about its services and offers, but also to send out advertising-informational nature of its partners, that is, legal entities, individual entrepreneurs, self-employed citizens and individuals who cooperate with the Service.
All issues not regulated by this public offer are resolved in accordance with the current legislation of Ukraine.
Agreement for provision of Online School Services
1. Terms and definitions
1.1. “Online School” is a service of providing information via the Internet, located on the Service.
1.2. "Service" - an Internet site at which, and other technical means, through which the operation of the Online School is ensured.
1.3. “Online Course” is an information work, including audiovisual, specially created for its display on the Internet and consisting of a certain number of Lessons.
1.4. “Lesson” is a part of the Online Course, logically combining part of the information of the Online Course and, if necessary, containing requirements (tasks) restricting access to subsequent Lessons or imposing other restrictions on the possibility of completing the online course.
1.5. “Passing an online course” is the process of consuming information of an Online course, aimed at obtaining information, or knowledge, or skills contained in an Online course, as well as including the fulfillment of mandatory or optional tasks from the lessons.
1.5. “Student”, the same as “User” - an individual who has accepted the public offer for the opportunity to use all the services and all the information provided on the Site.
1.6. “Student Account” - the student’s personal space on the Service. The student account is personalized.
1.7. “Teacher” - a person who provides the services of providing information and / or checking the Answers of Students on the Service.
1.8. “Student's Response” - a task performed by the Student, which he provides to the Teacher for subsequent verification. Verification can be performed by the Teacher or automatically. As a result of the check, the Answer may be rejected, which is regarded as a failure to complete the Task and impose a restriction on the Online Course.
1.9. “Stop Lesson” - a lesson restricting the Student’s access to subsequent lessons until the Student fulfills the requirements laid down in the Stop Lesson.
1.10. “Webinar” - an interactive online event with the participation of the Online Course Teacher or recording such an online event
1.11. “Service Administrator” - a person initiating an offer, providing access services to Online Courses and / or Webinars and monitoring the actions of Students.
1.12. “Conditions for completing the online course” - a set of requirements and restrictions defined by the Service Administrator, which determines the conditions for the Student to gain access to the Online course and determines the opportunities provided to the Student during the online course. Different Students may have different requirements and opportunities.
2. Subject of the Agreement
2.1. The subject of this Agreement is:
• providing access to online courses in order to obtain information by students;
• providing access services to Webinars;
• the provision of the service of verifying the Student's Answer in order to verify the correctness of the assignment of the Student. The Student Response Verification service is provided if it is provided for by the corresponding Online Course and the Online Course Conditions.
3. Procedure of providing services
3.1. The provision of the service on the online course access is as follows:
• Access to the Online Course is provided in the Student Account.
• Access to the Online Course may be limited by the period determined by the Online Course Conditions.
• The service administrator has the right to change the period of access to the Online Course.
• An online course can contain one or more Stop lessons. The number of Stop lessons is set by the Service Administrator.
• If the Student has not complied with the requirements of the Stop Lesson or other requirements laid down in the Terms of the Online Course, access to subsequent Lessons of the Online Course is not provided to the Student until the necessary requirements are met, but within the period of access to the Online Course and subject to the Online Course Terms.
3.2. By mutual agreement with the Service Administrator, the Student may be given the opportunity to extend access to the Online Course if, for any good reason, the Student was unable to complete the Online Course in the period set for the Online Course.
3.3. The provision of access to Webinars is as follows:
• Webinars are held in live broadcasts or in recordings, including with the imitation of the actions of the Teacher and other viewers. The procedure for gaining access to the Webinar is determined by the Service Administrator.
• Upon completion of the Webinar, students may be provided with a webinar entry. The procedure for providing access to the Webinar entries is determined by the Service Administrator.
• If there is a technical possibility, the Service Administrator provides the Student with a special form of communication (chat) with the Teacher during the Webinar.
4. Cost of services and payment procedure
4.1. The fact of payment of the cost of the Online Course and/or Webinar means that the Student is familiar with and agrees with the information on the Online Course and/or Webinar presented on the Service, intends to complete the Online Course or listen to the Webinar.
4.2. Services are payable through payment system, information about which is available on the Service.
4.3. After choosing an Online Course and/or Webinar, an account for payment is formed in the Student's Account. The service can duplicate an invoice for payment to the student’s email address or in other ways using the user's known contact information
4.4. The invoice for payment must be paid by the Student within 3 (Three) business days from the date of receipt, unless otherwise specified in the account or in the Student’s Account.
4.5. In case of delay in payment, access to the Online Course from and/or the Webinar is not provided to the Student.
4.5. Partial payment of the invoice and the terms of service for partial payment is allowed by decision of the Service Administrator.
4.6. The service may provide additional services related to the Online School. Detailed information about the service, its cost, timing and other essential information should be indicated on the Service. The fact of payment of such additional services will mean the consent of the Student with all information about the services provided by the Service. For additional services, all provisions of Online courses or Webinars apply, unless otherwise specified in the information on additional services.
5.1. The student is responsible for the inconsistency of the information indicated by him during registration and is aware of the entire risk of adverse consequences associated with its incorrect indication. The Service Administrator does not verify the accuracy of the data provided by the Student.
5.2. The student is responsible for posting intellectual property objects on the Service, such as photographs, pictures, drawings, articles, logos, other objects that are provided with legal protection under the current legislation of Ukraine. In the event that claims of third parties regarding these objects are presented to the Service Administrator, the Student is obliged to settle them independently. If the Service Administrator is sued for protection of the law, as a result of which the Service Administrator incurs losses, the Student will compensate for such losses within one month from the day the Service Administrator submits a claim for compensation.
5.3. The student is responsible for copying and further disseminating the Online Course and/or Webinar and/or other audiovisual information provided by the Service as a whole or any part thereof. Upon detection of violations specified in this clause, the Service Administrator has the right to block the Student’s Account (including with the suspension of the provision of services) by presenting a corresponding claim to it, as well as contact the judicial authority to protect its rights and recover damages or compensation from the Student in court. In the event that it is established that the Student is a participant and/or distributor of the Online Course (including parts of the Online Course) on joint purchasing services of information products (folding), the Student will be required to pay the Customer a fine of 400,000 (four hundred thousand) Ukrainian hryvnias.
5.4. The student is responsible for providing third parties access to their Account. If access is granted to third parties, the Student pays the Service Administrator a fine of 100,000.00 (one hundred thousand) Ukrainian hryvnias for each violation.
6. Refusal from the Service
6.1. Refunds paid by the Student for the services of the Service are possible only for those Online courses and Webinars for which the Conditions of passing an online course or participating in a webinar indicate the possibility of refusal from the services of the Service.
6.2. If the Student has paid for the Online course or other service, but subsequently decided to refuse to take the Online Course or other paid service of the Service, he is obliged to notify the Service Administrator of this by sending him a corresponding notice by means of feedback (by e-mail and by phone using instant messengers Telegram, Viber, WhatsApp or SMS) specified on the Service.
6.3. Without exception, all refunds to the Student are transferred minus the fees of the payment systems through which the Student paid for the services, and also minus the actual expenses incurred by the Service to provide access to the Online Course and/or Webinar and/or additional services, and in case the Student started the Online Course or other consumption of another service, but subsequently decided to refuse the services of the Service, the Service, in addition to the payment system commission and actual expenses, retains the cost of the services actually rendered on the date of refusal.
6.4. The Student's notice of refusal of services should be provided no later than 10 (ten) days before the start of the provision of the Service.
6.5. The return of funds paid by the Student is made in the same way as their payment or in another way by agreement of the Student with the Service Administrator.
7. Special conditions
7.1. The Service has the right to use the Responses of Students in any way, without any restrictions.
7.2. Replacement of the Online Course at the request of the Student is made solely by decision of the Service Administrator and if this is possible, in particular, if there are free places on the Online Course.
8. Final provisions
8.1. This Agreement is valid termless.
8.2. On controversial issues, the Parties agreed on a pre-trial procedure for the settlement of disputes.
8.3. The claim to the Service should be sent to the email address indicated on the Service, and to the phone using instant messengers Telegram, Viber, WhatsApp) with the message “Controversial issue” in the subject line. The Service Administrator sends a complaint to the Student’s email address indicated at the time of registration.
8.4. If there is no agreement on a contentious issue within 35 (thirty five) days from the date of receipt of the claim by the Service or the Student, the interested party has the right to apply to the judicial authority of Ukraine at the location of the Service Administrator.
8.5. The Service is not responsible for failures that occur in telecommunication and energy networks or equipment failures that ensure the functioning of the Service; the actions of malicious programs that entailed the termination or suspension of the Internet both in general and in certain segments of the network involved in the execution of this Agreement; for unlawful actions of third parties aimed at unauthorized access and (or) disabling the Service.
8.6. This Agreement may be changed by the Service Administrator at any time, in connection with which the User is obligated to check the relevance of the text of this Agreement on a weekly basis and carefully read all published changes.
8.7. The Service Administrator will take all necessary measures to notify the User in advance of a change in the text of this Agreement, in particular by sending informational messages to the email addresses indicated during registration. However, the User’s obligation to regularly review this Agreement is a priority, and the Student cannot complain to the Service Administration about his disagreement with the changes on the grounds of not receiving the corresponding notice.
8.7. If the Service Administrator provides the Student with access to the Online Course and/or the Webinar on a free basis, the Law on Consumer Protection does not apply to such services.
8.9. The Service does not bear any responsibility for the search engine issuing any search engine photographs of the Student, if the Student posted his photo on his Account.